• Powder coated paint finish to prevent corrosion.
• Cabinet door is evenly locked by five 25mm locking bolts, one top, one bottom and three along the side.
• Side walls and floor are carpeted to protect guns from damage when putting away or taking out of the cabinet.
• Cabinet includes a set of securing bolts with rear and bottom holes for fixing to the wall and floor.
• Includes two large keys for locking the main door and two small keys for locking the internal ammunition safe.
• Manufactured in accordance with BS 7558:1992.